Contact us or make a complaint

Make a complaint about a public mental health and wellbeing service in Victoria, or contact us to ask a question

If you are in crisis, please call 000 or Lifeline on 13 11 14.

You can contact us:

By phone:

Call us on 1800 246 054 (free call)


Complete our online complaints form

By email:

Email your complaints or inquiries to

You can also download our complaint form below and email it to us at

Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission Complaints Form
Word 315.17 KB

By post:

Complete our complaint form below or write down your complaint and send it to our office at:

Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission
Level 26, 570 Bourke Street
Melbourne, 3000.

Please call us at 1800 246 054 if you need assistance in completing the form.

Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission Complaints Form
Word 315.17 KB


If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us:
• Through the National Relay Service, giving our free call number (1800 246 054).
• By email ( and we will arrange an appointment or video call using an interpreter.

For our multicultural communities

We can receive and respond to complaints in most languages. Please let us know if you would like us to arrange an interpreter. Our services are free, and we can take complaints in most languages by arranging an interpreter at no cost to you.

You do not have to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to make a complaint about a Victorian public mental health and wellbeing service.

The MHWC will protect your privacy, and your complaint will not affect your visa status. We will be releasing our online and in-print complaint resources and information in 20 different community languages soon.

Feedback about the MHWC

Freedom of Information requests