Resources for consumers, carers and families

Do you need access to mental health advocacy, mental health support or legal help services?

Whether or not you are making a complaint about a Victorian public mental health and wellbeing service or provider, you might want some support. The organisations listed below are free to use and may be able to help you. If you would like to speak with us regarding the option best suited to your needs, call us on 1800 246 054.

Helpful Resources