MHCC Animation

The commissioner is an independent organization that takes complaints about public Mental Health Services in Victoria. We can take complaints about any public mental health service including services delivered by a public hospital. Our services are free and confidential for everybody regardless of their visa or residency status and making a complaint will not affect your visa application. We will listen to what went wrong and tell you how we can help. If you need help in your language we can arrange an interpreter at no cost to you. if you have a hearing or speech impairment we can communicate with you through the national relay service. Remember complaints can improve the Victorian mental health system for you and other people. Please contact us on 1-800-246-054 to talk to our staff or visit our website. Tt's okay to complain.